Online LL.M. Programs
- Corporate Law and Finance
- Homeland and National Security Law
- Tax Law
Ready to apply to the 24-Credit LL.M. Program?
Take the following steps:
- Create an account with LSAC’s Credential Assembly Service
- Submit your LSAC Application and the following documents:
- Undergrad and JD transcripts (not needed for Cooley JD Graduates)
- Personal statement
- Legal writing sample
- TOEFL score (English as a second language applicants)
Applicant must have a J.D. or LL.B. to apply.
WMU-Cooley Guest Applicants
To obtain additional information about the admission process or the application for the LL.M. program contact the Office of Graduate and Extended Programs by e-mail at LLM@cooley.edu.
U.S. Legal Studies for Foreign Attorneys
The International Programs Office directs the U.S. Legal Studies program. Contact the LL.M. office at email@example.com for additional information about applying.